Thank you for taking time to go through our recommended eco-friendly products & service. Please find the necessary information from the following resources;
The Green Directory
The Directory, is distributed by Ecotourism Kenya to among others
- Tour operators
- Holiday Makers
- Community Based Organizations
- Government Agencies
We also have an eBook version on the Ecotourism Kenya website, click here to view the 2010 Edition
In addition, the directory is also distributed by Kenya Tourist Board (KTB) to Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Overseas Tourist Offices and Trade Partners across the world.
Those eligible for listing are:
- Producers or suppliers of “green” products or services
- Producers or suppliers of items made from recycled or 100% natural material.
- People or facilities that undertake Environmental Impact Assessments
- People or facilities that undertake environmental audits or offer consultancy services for tourism or environment related projects.
The hardcopy charges are kshs.250 per copy.
Ecotourism Kenya Guide
To compliment the directory, we have the Ecotourism Kenya Guide which profiles our members, tourism accommodation facilities ecorated in the EK Ecorating Certification Scheme and Community Based Organisations (CBOs).
The Guide, which is larger than the directory offers more space for a profile of the facility, postal and physical address, telephone number, web page, email, fax address and a colour picture.
All EK members are entitled to a free basic listing in the guide.
Click here to view the Ecotourism Kenya Guide