The German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy is scouting for technology and know-how Made in Germany, applied in Kenya:
- Are you using German products or technology in your business operations or your institution, which are energy efficient, or which are otherwise connected with the energy sector?
- Or do you know anybody in your network, who does?
- Are you collaborating with a German solutions provider in the energy/ appliances sector? Or do you know anybody in your network, who does?
Under the auspices of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy (BMWi) and within its ”German Energy Solutions Initiative“, the Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Kenya (AHK Kenya) is preparing for an
Awards Show for the Best Applied Technology 2018
Energy Efficiency and Energy Technology Made in Germany, Applied in Kenya
Give feedback to Andreas.Kaiser@kenya-ahk.co.ke. and he will contact you for more details.
The Awards Show
AHK Kenya will present awards for the Best Applied German Energy Efficiency Technology in Kenya. A jury will decide on the best reference project implemented in Kenya according to the following criteria:
- Energy efficiency realized
- Level of innovation
- Interest to the public
- Reliability of the solution
- Collaboration with Kenyan partners
The Showcasing Excellence Project offers the selected five best projects of Kenyan partners of German solution providers the chance to present themselves in front of a specific target audience of industry, public stakeholders and the media. An award for the best application will be presented and best practice sites will be visited. A marketing brochure for the best practice examples will be produced.
For additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us or have a look here: http://www.kenia.ahk.de/energy-environment/schowcasing-excellence-in-energy/.