Are you a student in your 3rd or 4th year looking for an attachment opportunity within the Tourism Industry? If so, consider applying for the student attachment program at Ecotourism Kenya.
The Leadership and Mentorship Program invites students from Kenya Universities to undertake the 3-day training from 15th -17th January 2019. After the training, the students will be posted to various host organizations across the country for a learning opportunity.
The attachment program is designed for students who:
- Are undergraduates in the disciplines of either Tourism Management, Ecotourism, and Hospitality
- Will be available for an internship for the period of January-March 2019;
- Have an exceptional command of English and Swahili language;
- Are in their 3rd or 4th year of study
- The applicant must be a paid-up member of Ecotourism Kenya. The annual membership fee for students is KES 2,500.
- The applicant should attach the following documents with his/her application:
- An application letter
- An updated CV
- An introduction letter from the respective university or college.
- A certificate of good conduct