On March 24th Ecotourism Kenya joined Crowne Plaza, Photographers Association of Kenya, Upperhill District Association, Keroche Breweries to mark the earth hour, by switching off all non-essential lights for an hour, to shine a light on conservation action under the hush tag #CONNECT2EARTH.
The event was held at Crowne Plaza Nairobi in partnership with:World Wide Fund Kenya (WWF), Upperhill District Association and Photographers Association of Kenya. Ecotourism Kenya was represented by 7 of its members led by Ms. Edith Bosire a board member and the chair person of the leadership and mentorship committee at Ecotourism Kenya.
Notable personalities at the event were: –
- Crowne Plaza Nairobi: Mr. Anthony Nganga, General Manager
- WWF Regional Office: Ms. Rose Thuo, Regional Communications Director
- Photographers Association of Kenya: Mr. Moseti Micah, Chairman
- Upperhill District Association: Ms. Wendi Kawira, Administration Manager
- Keroche Brewery: Ms. Jacquline Maina, Key Account Manager