Are you a student looking for an attachment opportunity within the tourism sphere? If so, consider applying for the student attachment program at Ecotourism Kenya.
The program is tailor made for current university students, to undertake a 3-day leadership and mentorship training from 2nd -5th March 2018. After the training, the students will be posted to various host organizations across the country for a learning opportunity as they gain job experience.
The attachment program is designed for students who:
- Are undergraduates in the disciplines of either Tourism Management, Community Development, Ecotourism, and Hospitality;
- Will be available for internship for the period of May-August 2018;
- Have exceptional command of English and Swahili language;
- Are in their 3rd or 4th year of study
- The applicant must be a paid up member of Ecotourism Kenya. The annual membership fee for students is KES 2,500.
- The applicant should attach the following documents with his/her application:
- An application letter
- An updated CV
- An introduction letter from the respective university or college.
- A certificate of good conduct
Applications should be sent to email@example.com by 16th April 2018.