Are you a student looking for an attachment opportunity within the tourism sphere? If so, consider applying for the student attachment program at Ecotourism Kenya.
The program is targeting students from Kenya Universities to undertake the 4-day training from 8th-12th January 2018. After the training, the students will be posted to various host organizations across the country for a learning opportunity as they support the development of community-based tourism.
The attachment program is designed for students who:
- Are undergraduates in the disciplines of either Tourism Management, Commerce (Marketing), Entrepreneurship, Community Development, Ecotourism, and Hospitality;
- Will be available for internship for the period of January-March 2017;
- Have passion in the development of community-based tourism in Kenya;
- Have exceptional command of English and Swahili language;
- Are in their 3rd or 4th year of study
- The applicant must be a paid-up member of Ecotourism Kenya. The annual membership fee for students is KES 2,500.
- The applicant should attach the following documents with his/her application:
- An application letter
- An updated CV
- An introduction letter from the respective university or college.
- A certificate of good conduct