Ecotourism Kenya would like to invite all graduate students who have passed through our Leadership and Mentorship Program for a capacity development forum. The forum will be an opportunity for us to share with you highlights of some tourism enterprise development modules and other innovative tools developed in an EU funded program. The tools will help unlock your potential as you build your personal career or support communities set up green business.
This is an exciting opportunity for the alumni of the Ecotourism Kenya’s LMP during the year 2015 to 2017. Any past alumni working directly in a Community Tourism Enterprise can be considered.
- When: 25th November 2017
- Where: Ecotourism Kenya Offices, Upper Hill
- Time: 9am -2pm
- Introducing innovative CBT toolkits on product innovation and marketing
- Discussion on the proposed Tourism Leaders Alumni Association
- Development of database of LMP Alumni for sharing of job opportunities and placements
- Some bit of bonding and games
- A free training session on personality discovery training
Entry Free (refreshments will be served)
There are only 25 slots available on a first-come-first-served basis. To book send an email with your name, month/year when you attended LMP and your current working station and designation to Anthony – firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to David – email@example.com by 23rd November 2017.
You can reach Anthony/David on the office line +254 726 366 080