Ecotourism Kenya is a membership association dedicated to promoting sustainable and responsible tourism practices in Kenya. We work towards the conservation of natural resources, the empowerment of local communities, and the enhancement of visitor experiences.
As part of our commitment to excellence, we are seeking the following qualified and motivated individuals to join our team.
1. Program Officer- Standards and Best Practices (Click to view the job description)
2. Program Officer- Community and Enterprise Development (Click to view the job description)
Application Process: Interested candidates are invited to submit the following documents:
1. Detailed Curriculum Vitae (3 pages maximum)
2. Letter to express interest, expected salary and explain why you are suitable for the
3. Academic and professional certificates
4. Three professional references
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Cc email@example.com with the subject line “Application for [position applied].”
Deadline for Applications: Monday 15th January 2024
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Ecotourism Kenya is an equal-opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We are committed to creating a positive and inclusive work environment.
This call for applications is closed.